Colton Blair grew up in a family that valued emergency preparedness and spent years learning how to preserve and store food, water, and tools which made him and his family self-reliant and prepared to handle any emergency or crisis.
Colton has lived in 5 different States in the United States in large cities and small towns which has diversified his experience and understanding of required self-reliance skills for those in varying life circumstances.
Experience and Interests –
- Works for a Land Grant University supporting food preservation and emergency preparedness experts.
- Served as a service missionary teaching others how to become self-reliant.
- Has been a part of several community groups and helped teach self-reliance and emergency preparedness to all ages.
- Passionate about macroeconomics and preserving his own food through methods such as freeze drying.
- Was a Boy Scout and earned his Eagle Scout Award.